Rhubarb Mimosa Mocktail Kombucha
- 8 ounces water
- 2 ounces honey
- 2 cups rhubarb, sliced into ½” pieces
- 16 ounces all-natural orange juice
- 24 ounces Health-Ade The Original Kombucha (1-1/3 bottles)
- Orange wheels, for garnish
- Rhubarb curls, for garnish
- To make rhubarb-infused water: add water, honey and rhubarb to a small saucepan set over medium heat. Lower to a gentle simmer and stir well. Simmer 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let the rhubarb flavor infuse water, about 30 minutes. Strain into a mason jar and chill until cold.
- Pour chilled rhubarb water into a 50 oz pitcher. Add orange juice and Health-Ade Kombucha. Stir with a long bar spoon. Garnish with orange wheels, if desired.
- Pour into chilled champagne flutes. Use a vegetable peeler to slice ribbons of rhubarb. Garnish each glass with a ribbon and serve.
- Enjoy the Rhubarb Mimosa Mocktail Kombucha.