Ginger Lemon Paloma Mocktail
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger, for rim
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, for rim
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
- 4 ounces Health-Ade Ginger Lemon
- 2 ounces club soda (optional)
- Grapefruit wheel or wedge, for garnish
- Place candied ginger and sea salt in the bowl of a food processor. Give it a few good pulses, until ginger and salt are combined and powder-like.
- Run a lemon wedge around the rim of a chilled highball glass. Dip glass in ginger-salt mixture to coat. Fill glass with a handful of ice cubes.
- In a cocktail shaker, add grapefruit juice, lemon juice, Ginger Lemon and a handful of crushed ice. Very gently shake and strain into prepared glass. Top with club soda if desired.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wheel or wedge and serve.
Interested in different flavors of kombucha? Be sure to check out Health-ade's wide range of kombucha flavors and more.