Watermelon Mint Mojito
Our non-alcoholic (but just as fun!) rendition of the deliciously tropical cocktail.
- 6 oz of Health-Ade Watermelon Kombucha
- 5 cubes of fresh watermelon (approx 2")
- 1 lime sliced into wedges
- 1.5 oz of unflavored sparkling water
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 2 sprigs of mint
optional: add a spirit of your choice if you'd like!
1. Muddle mint leaves in a tall glass.
2. Add the cubes of watermelon, stacking one by one.
3. Gently pour about 3oz of Health-Ade Watermelon Kombucha into the glass.
4. Top with a splash of sparkling water and squeeze of fresh lime.
5. Garnish with a sprig of mint, and enjoy!
Did you know?
Watermelon is notably high in a specific amino acid called citrulline, and the antioxidant lycopene, both of which play important roles in your body's ecosystem!
Too many good options
Free Shipping on Orders over $75!
Subscription Orders Always Ship FREE No Matter What!
You’ve saved !
You're running on empty!
No sweat. Here are a few flavors you can never go wrong with.
Kombucha | 12 Pack
Fan Favorite Variety Pack
Glow Up Kombucha | 12 Pack
Glow Up Variety Pack
Kombucha | 6 Pack