Lemon Ginger Sage Sour
When life gives you lemons...mix them with kombucha to make a crave-worthy mocktail! We substitute egg whites with vegan aquafaba for a bold new take on a classic Lemon Sour cocktail.
- 4 oz Health-Ade Ginger Lemon Kombucha
- 1/2 oz Meyer lemon juice (if using regular lemon, add a pinch of sugar)
- 1 1/2 oz aquafaba (the liquid from canned chickpeas)
- Pinch of sugar
- Sage for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker combine lemon juice, aquafaba and ice. Shake vigorously for about 45 seconds or until foam is created.
2. In a separate glass, pour your Health-Ade Ginger Lemon Kombucha.
3. Using a cocktail strainer, strain the contents of the shaker over the kombucha creating a head of foam on the drink.
4. Using a match or lighter, toast the bottom of a sage leaf and add it to the top of your mocktail for an aromatic garnish.
Did you know?
The foamy bit on the top of some cocktails is called the “head”. Although traditionally made with egg whites, we’ve found a few alternatives that taste just as good, like aquafaba from chickpeas!
Too many good options
Free Shipping on Orders over $75!
Subscription Orders Always Ship FREE No Matter What!
You’ve saved !
You're running on empty!
No sweat. Here are a few flavors you can never go wrong with.
Kombucha | 12 Pack
Fan Favorite Variety Pack
Glow Up Kombucha | 12 Pack
Glow Up Variety Pack
Kombucha | 6 Pack