Spring is right around the corner and to say we’re ready for it is an understatement!
With Spring comes the resurgence of a new season. Flowers are in bloom, the weather is FINALLY warming up, and sweet summertime is just around the corner. Our moods are instantly lifted and the feeling of sunshine on our faces is one we can’t get enough of.
We’re excited to be sharing this vanilla raspberry kombucha float which is a delicious take on an old-school classic. Perfect for those warm(ish) Spring days, this is one you definitely don’t want to miss!
Vanilla-Raspberry Kombucha Float
Original recipe by Maggie La Fiura
- 1 bottle Health-Ade Kombucha Original, chilled
- 2 large scoops of vanilla ice cream (I used vegan coconut ice cream)
- 1 scoop raspberry sorbet
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Place half of the raspberries in a large glass and lightly crush them with the back of a spoon. Layer in scoops of ice cream and sorbet, alternating vanilla-raspberry-vanilla. Top with remaining raspberries.
- Slowly pour the kombucha into the glass.
- Top with a sprig of mint and enjoy!