High Vibin’ Rosemary Grape Shrub
- 1.5 cups purple grapes, preferably organic
- ½ cup frozen wild blueberries, preferably organic
- 2-3 tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves (no need to chop them up!)
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 16-oz. bottle Health-Ade Grape Vibes kombucha
- Fresh grapes and blueberries, frozen for ice cubes
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the grapes, frozen blueberries, rosemary, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, and 1 cup water. Bring the mixture to a gentle boil, and cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring and smashing the fruit as you go, until mixture becomes slightly syrupy and fruit had broken down completely. Set aside to cool a bit, then strain the liquid into a jar or other container, discarding the solid fruit and herb bits. Refrigerate the shrub overnight or until completely cooled.
To make each drink, add a small handful of the frozen fruit “ice cubes” to 3-4 glasses, then fill each glass ⅓ of the way with the cooled shrub mixture. Top each glass off with Health-Ade Grape Vibes kombucha and serve immediately. Cheers-ing is optional but recommended :)
*NOTE: Grapes and blueberries are both packed with disease-fighting antioxidants and contain the phytochemical resveratrol, which can reduce inflammation and help the body age gracefully.