Chilled Bubbly Rosé
This simple yet elegant mocktail gets flirty with custom-made ice cubes to top off an already delicious fan favorite. Created by @discocubes
- Ice cube tray or baking sheet
- 1 bottle of Health-Ade Bubbly Rose Kombucha
- Medium-sized tumbler glass
- Distilled water
optional: add a spirit of your choice if you'd like!
1. Pour 1/3 of Health-Ade Bubbly Rose Kombucha into a medium cup or bowl.
2. Dilute the separated kombucha (2-parts kombucha to 1-part distilled water) in the bowl or cup.
3. Pour diluted mixture into a large ice cube tray or a sheet pan for a shattered effect.
4. Freeze overnight, remove from tray or mold, and place in your glass of choice.
5. Top with remaining Health-Ade Bubbly Rose Kombucha and enjoy!
Did you know?
Hawthorn berry, mangosteen, and pink rose to make up this gut-loving blend of superfoods for a mocktail that leaves you feeling as good as it tastes.
Too many good options
You may also enjoy
You’ve saved !
Looking pretty empty in here!
No sweat. Here’s a few you can never go wrong with.
Kombucha | 12-Pack
Kombucha | 12 Pack
Plus | 12 Pack