The following is a guest post by Ling Cai, a New York-based wellness enthusiast & blogger. You can find Ling’s blog here.
The holiday season is upon us! It’s a wonderful opportunity to spend quality time with family and friends over a killer background playlist, delicious food and drinks. In celebration of Health Ade’s new festive flavor, we created an easy mocktail recipe that is scrumptious and satisfying. It highlights Health Ade’s holiday flavor and adds in a sugary, gingery twist. Enjoy!
Spread The Cheers Kombucha Mocktail
- ⅓ cup Holiday Cheers Health-Ade kombucha
- ⅓ cup organic orange juice
- 1 crystallized ginger cube
- 1 large ice cube
- Pour equal parts Holiday Cheers Health-Ade kombucha and orange juice into a glass.
- Gently mix together with a spoon.
- Add the large ice cube into your glass.
- Use a knife to slice the middle of your ginger cube and place it on the rim of your drink.
- Sip and enjoy this festive (and tasty) libation. Cheers!