Shake up your usual with this gut-friendly sipper! Naturally sweet pomegranate and subtly tart cranberries collide for an evening beverage that holds its own, even against your favorite Pinot.
- 4 oz Health-Ade Pomegranate Kombucha
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- Handful of ice
- Handful of pomegranate seeds
1. In a cocktail shaker combine ice, cranberry juice and pomegranate seeds. Shake vigorously.
2. Using a cocktail strainer, strain the contents of the shaker into your glass and top with Health-Ade Pomegranate Kombucha.
3. Garnish with remaining pomegranate seeds and enjoy!
Did you know?
Grenadine syrup is made from pomegranate juice. It’s true! So if you’re craving a gut-healthy Shirley Temple, stock up on this delicious fruit (or Pomegranate Kombucha).
Too many good options
Free Shipping on Orders over $75!
Subscription Orders Always Ship FREE No Matter What!
You’ve saved !
You're running on empty!
No sweat. Here are a few flavors you can never go wrong with.
Kombucha | 12 Pack
Fan Favorite Variety Pack
Glow Up Kombucha | 12 Pack
Glow Up Variety Pack
Kombucha | 6 Pack