What are Probiotics?
Probiotics are friendly bacteria, enzymes and yeasts that live in your body, helping everyday to digest what you eat and balance your energy and metabolism. Unfortunately, due to the current state of our food and water, many of us have compromised and depleted this flora.
What Is Kombucha?
Kombucha, or probiotic tea, is a fermented tea drink that is naturally rich in friendly probiotics, not to mention high in antioxidants and nutrients.
For thousands of years...
it has been used in countless cultures to help improve health, in particular to boost immunity and energy, balance metabolism, and aid in digestion.
Real kombucha is made only one way, with 3 simple ingredients: tea, sugar, and water.
Combining these with the kombucha culture, called a “scoby” (symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast), in just the right temperature and for just the right amount of time will make kombucha.
For Your Health
The bacteria and yeasts in the culture “eat” the sugar, resulting in a slightly effervescent and delicious drink that ends up being very low in sugar and caffeine, and great for your health.
When to Drink?
Though you can drink kombucha any time of the day, the best time to take any probiotic is in the morning just before you eat.
OUR INGREDIENTS ARE SIMPLE...
Only the finest organic green and black tea is used in our proprietary blend.
Organic, raw, cane sugar for fermentation - this is food for our probiotics.
Filtered water for its classic purity, which avoids the use of ultra-violet rays.
Why Drink Health-Ade?
Though different brands of kombucha are somewhat prevalent in health food stores today, most of these interpretations have a compromised quality due to efforts in mass production and hastening fermentation. Unfortunately, this has resulted in many products falling short of the real deal, often higher in sugar than ever intended.
- made using only organic and whole ingredients
- produced by using the original recipe
- 100% naturally fermented
- flavored with local and seasonal farmers' market fruit
- made in small batches right here in LA
- fermented and produced only in glass
- manufactured and bottled in UV-sensitive environments
- 100% raw, vegan, natural, and gluten-free
- made, down to the bottle, in the USA
Health-Ade Is Not
- made with genetically engineered sugars or powdered teas
- made using concentrates, dilutions, dyes, or powders
- hastening fermentation with added chemicals and powders
- mass-produced and / or outsourced
- fermented in plastic, potentially causing leaching
- exposed to harmful UV light, potentially depleting its probiotic count
- pasteurized (kills 50%+ of the probiotic) or unnatural
- made and bottled overseas, impacting our Earth and economy
Health-Ade kombucha comes in our original formula, as well as 4 other tasty seasonal flavors. Remember, for the highest quality, we only use local seasonal, and organic produce for flavoring. Take your pick and make it a habit!
Where to Buy
Brentwood Sundays 9AM-2PM
Gretna Green Way & Montana
Larchmont Sundays 9AM-2PM
Larchmont Blvd btw Beverly & 1st