Location: Torrance, CA
Health-Ade is looking for a highly responsible person who will take care of inventory. This position will report directly to the Production Planning Manager and will work closely with the production team.
Roles and Responsibilities
Financial Duties & Responsibilities:
- Financial Reporting – Assists executives in preparing reports and slides for Board of Director and Investor presentations. Also assists in external reporting as it relates to existing and new creditors.
- Month End Accruals – Determines month-end accruals based on accounting and forecasts including payroll, inventory, logistics charges, debt service, and other committed expenditures.
- Cash Flow Forecasts – Periodic forecasts of cash use and collections including likely and worse case scenarios.
- Capital Equipment Approvals – Ensures all authorizations are in place prior to capital equipment being ordered by purchasing.
- Key Performance Indicators – Provides management with periodic reporting of KPIs and performance against individual, departmental and company objectives.
- Works with the Cost Accounting Manager designing and assist in production and logistics performance reporting.
- Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action.
- Provides interpretation of financial policies, governmental legislation, accounting theory, or customer financial regulations.
- Analyzes financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Directs preparation of studies, reports, and analyses in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, cash flow projections, and business forecasts.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
- Works with organization’s controller in the development of the budget, planning, and other corporate financial requirements.
Character requirements for success at Health-Ade
- Live a healthy lifestyle to represent the Health-Ade brand
- Willingness and openness to receive constructive feedback positively
- Dynamic communicator, engaging and persuasive public speaker/presenter
- Entrepreneurial and adaptable to changing environments
- Self-motivated and team-spirited
- Strategic, intellectually curious, innovative and resourceful
Success in this role will require alignment to the corporate values of the organization showing:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related field; an MBA is preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in beverage / food / consumer product manufacturing companies.
- 3+ years managing in a Finance/Accounting role.
- Previous support of sales/marketing preferred. Exceptional planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills and strong quantitative and statistical model skills.
- Excellent organizational and management techniques.
- Production planning experience.
- Previous responsibility for budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis with a manufacturing company.
- Excellent team development skills highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills, entrepreneurial work ethic, integrity, initiative and “can-do” attitude.