Location: Los Angeles, CA
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for a go to market strategy that will increase customer loyalty, distribution growth, and company profitability by continuing and building relationships with existing retailers, distributors and brokers. This includes managing annual forecast, budget and sales plan. The Regional Sales Manager actively manages bottom up planning with each key account on annual bases and sets quarterly and annual objectives.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute short and long-term sales objectives and strategies for market.
- Call on (Core) Key Accounts in the area to ensure distribution, ordering, programming, brand familiarity, staff trainings and proper visibility.
- Develop and maintain sales contact with all major customers and new prospects. Maintain and expand existing distribution and volume sales.
- Schedule and conduct distributor team meetings to inform and educate sales representatives of brand standards to optimize sales performance.
- Manage market work with distributor sales representatives.
- Submit and review a weekly account report, Monthly Calendar and Sales Planner.
- Maintain accurate records regarding distributor profiles, retail and on-premise distribution, and competitive activity and pricing.
- Manage all sales expenses and budgets for market/region.
- Character requirements for success at Health-Ade
- Live a healthy lifestyle to represent the Health-Ade brand
- Willingness and openness to receive constructive feedback positively
- Dynamic communicator, engaging and persuasive public speaker/presenter
- Entrepreneurial and adaptable to changing environments
- Self-motivated and team-spirited
- Strategic, intellectually curious, innovative and resourceful
- Success in this role will require alignment to the corporate values of the organization showing:
- Minimum of 5 years sales leadership experience, leading teams of sales associates in understanding the grocery, natural/specialty for naturally distributed branded products, preferably in refrigerated products.
- Demonstrated success building a brand or brands in a high growth category
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Ability to develop an analytical sales system, sales planning tools and sales management tools from scratch to a national level.
- Proven success working hand-in-hand with Marketing to drive sustainable brand growth.
- Strong communication skills, entrepreneurial work ethic, integrity, initiative and “can-do” attitude.
- Must be willing to travel 25% of the time in that region, and work weekends at trade shows as needed.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to do whatever it takes to get the job done for the customer through GRIT.
- Passionate Sales Executive with classic “best-in-class & quality mentality” sales and sales management training and track record of success at a reputable beverage manufacturer.
- Detail-oriented project owner, with strong attention-to-detail and a high workload capacity.
- Strong willingness to travel to meet with customers, attend trade shows and work with distributors.