Location: Torrance, CA
Health-Ade is looking for a highly responsible person who will take care of inventory. This position will report directly to the Production Planning Manager and will work closely with the production team.
Roles and Responsibilities
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all inventory items in production are properly tracked using Fishbowl software, and communicate with the necessary team when items are low in stock.
- Monitor and assure that all items received by the shipping department are accurately logged.
- Review end of day product reports and adjust manufacturer orders as needed.
- Print daily product labels and manufacturer order for the line staff.
- Process weekly transfers of frozen and finished goods to and from our cold storage facility.
- Reconcile weekly inventory against our third party cold storage records.
- Provide accurate inventory for the sales team to determine any necessary shortages.
- Pick orders in the system and email final packing lists to our cold storage facility.
- Follow up and research any inventory or system discrepancy.
- Maintain and analyze production builds in the system.
- Process UPS requests by preparing the necessary documentation and package.
- Work with all departments to achieve company goals.
- Identify inventory issues and propose solutions as they arise.
- As necessary, complete timely and accurate reports for other departments.
Character requirements for success at Health-Ade
- Live a healthy lifestyle to represent the Health-Ade brand
- Willingness and openness to receive constructive feedback positively
- Dynamic communicator, engaging and persuasive public speaker/presenter
- Entrepreneurial and adaptable to changing environments
- Self-motivated and team-spirited
- Strategic, intellectually curious, innovative and resourceful
Success in this role will require alignment to the corporate values of the organization showing:
- Highly responsible person.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Fishbowl Software and ERP systems experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently, and interact with a diverse team effectively and professionally.
- Job Site in Van Nuys, but must be able to travel to Torrance CA occasionally.
- Passionate, positive, and flexible.