Guava Dragonfruit Sour
Distinctly tart, this delicious and refreshing mocktail is reminiscent of a paloma—but so much better, and better for you!
- 3 oz Health-Ade Guava Dragonfruit Kombucha
- 3 oz of fresh grapefruit juice
- 3 oz of tequila (1.5 oz per drink)
- 1 oz of lime juice
- Handful of ice
optional: add a spirit of your choice if you'd like!
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the ice, tequila, grapefruit juice, and lime juice.
2. Shake vigorously for about 30 seconds.
3. Strain the juice into two glasses and top with 2.5 oz of Health-Ade Guava Dragonfruit Kombucha.
4. Garnish and enjoy!
Did you know?
Dragonfruit, also known as "Pitya", grows atop cactus plants that only flower at night. Because of this, the flower is generally pollinated by nocturnal insects and animals.
Too many good options
You may also enjoy
You’ve saved !
Looking pretty empty in here!
No sweat. Here’s a few you can never go wrong with.
Kombucha | 12-Pack
Kombucha | 12 Pack
Plus | 12 Pack