Blood Orange Ginger Mint Mule
Four naturally delicious ingredients come together for a crave-worthy concoction that will leave your insides smiling!
- 4 oz Health-Ade Blood Orange Carrot Ginger Kombucha
- Juice from 1 fresh blood orange
- 2 sprigs of mint
- Splash of ginger beer
- Handful of ice
optional: add a spirit of your choice if you'd like!
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the ice, fresh blood orange juice, and a sprig of fresh mint.
2. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
3. Pour your Health-Ade Blood Orange Ginger Kombucha into your glass of choice (feel free to use a copper mug!).
4. Using a cocktail strainer, strain the juice over the kombucha into your glass.
5. Top with a splash of ginger beer and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
Did you know?
Traditionally, Moscow Mules are served in a copper cup, which is thought to enhance the flavor of the vodka when oxidized. Our mule is booze-free, so no copper - no problem!
Too many good options
You may also enjoy
You’ve saved !
Looking pretty empty in here!
No sweat. Here’s a few you can never go wrong with.
Kombucha | 12-Pack
Kombucha | 12 Pack
Plus | 12 Pack