The following is a guest post by Ashley Cuoco. You can find Ashley's website here.
This month, we’re feeling FESTIVE and getting into the holiday spirit with this bold + colorful Mint Matcha mocktail.
Our favorite part about this recipe is that it combines unexpected flavors to deliver an energizing and refreshing sipper that can be enjoyed any time of the day, sans alcohol.
Not a matcha fan? That’s okay! This kombucha mocktail can easily be adapted to fit your preferred flavor profile while still incorporating probiotics & healthy acids from our Power Greens kombucha.
MINT MATCHA KOMBUCHA MOCKTAIL
Original recipe by Ashley Cuoco
- 2 cups mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of 4 limes
- 2 cups chilled club soda
- 2 bottles (1 pint each) Health-Ade Power Greens
- 3 teaspoons Matcha powder, plus more for sprinkling
- 6 mint sprigs, for garnish
- 6 large ice cubes
- Muddle the mint with the honey and lime juice in a large pitcher.
- Add the Power Greens, club soda, and Matcha powder and stir well until powder is dissolved. Chill in the refrigerator,
- allowing the mint to infuse for 30 minutes.
- Prepare 6 chilled glasses with ice cubes. Strain drink through a fine-mesh sieve, dividing equally between glasses.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs and a dusting of matcha.
- Enjoy chilled. Refrigerate up to 3 days.
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
6-STEP MORNING ROUTINE
MORE HEALTH-ADE POSTS
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.