As you know, we believe in the health it takes to be happy! Which means come holidays, we’re fine with a little indulgence. On Halloween, we’re down to dig into candy as much as the next person – especially if it’s the best-tasting, highest quality candy you can buy.
To celebrate, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite treats. These natural and organic candies not only satisfy our sweet tooth, they also meet our 6 quality criteria:
- Free of artificial colors and flavors
- Organic or Non-GMO
- No high-fructose corn syrup
- Packaging made with sustainability in mind
- Recognizable ingredients
- Delicious taste!
Our favorites do consider our health, as well as the health of our planet, with every ingredient they add. We feel good about stocking our trick-or-treat baskets with these goodies, and we hope you do too!
OUR HALLOWEEN FAVORITES
Here are our Halloween candy picks this season:
- YumEarth Organic Candy Corn
- YumEarth Organic Gummy Bats & Jackolanterns
- Surf Sweets Spooky Spiders
- Torie & Howard Chewy Fruities
- Black Forest Organic Trick-or-Treat Mix
- Justin’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Little Secrets Dark Chocolate Candies
- Ocho Organic Candy Bars
- Theo Coconut Bites
- Barnana Organic Chewy Banana Bites
- Annie’s Halloween Bunny Grahams
- Garden Veggie Ghosts & Bats Chips (for when you need a salty snack)
FIND NATURAL CANDY HERE
Where to find natural and organic candies:
A couple tips to keep in mind as you indulge this Halloween season:
- All candy, especially gummies, can contribute to cavities – so be sure to brush and floss after eating sweets. If you’re not in a place where you can brush, swish with water.
- If you love candy like we do, “save up” for it by skipping other indulgences on a day you plan to enjoy a helping of candy. Fill the rest of your day with fruits, veggies, protein, healthy fat, fermented foods and whole grains.
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
For more inspiration, follow us on Instagram.