This position is responsible for managing Health-Ade strategy and goals into tactics and executing across the Northern California region/market. S/he will manage the local region strategy to increase market distribution. In addition, strategically be a hands leader to drive field marketing business with Field Market Coordinators (FMC’s)/Customer Marketing Manager (CMM’s) and contracted Brand Ambassadors. S/he will plan and analyze metrics for growth with Director of Field Marketing and collaborate closely with key departments such as Director of Sales- West and Regional Sales-Northern California. This role reports to the Director of Field Marketing.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Field Marketing Management with Multiple Direct Reports
- Manages the Field Marketing Coordinators (FMC)/Customer Marketing Manager (CMM) to identify local contractors/vendors of Brand Ambassadors (BA) and local sampling events and demos on a weekly basis.
- Strategically manages execution of local events and partnerships with FMC and contractors to increase product sampling and growth of new business
- Manages high volume of events, often times occurring simultaneously by being hands on with the FMCs/CMM’s and contractors
- Meets weekly with FMC’s/CMM’s to collaborate with and support sales initiatives in the region
- Review the inventory located in a local storage facility for Health-Ade products and event equipment/supplies for FMC’s/CMM’s when necessary
- Strategically manages the budget and activation plans to meet the Field Marketing Objectives of Health-Ade for that region
- Oversee the FMC’s/CMM’s to manage all aspects of the event planning process: pre, during and post duties including: personnel, product delivery/distribution, refrigeration, transportation, supplies, contracts, insurance, permits
- Maintain a weekly status report to review with Director of Field Marketing of progress of performance of FMC’s/CMM’s within that region when necessary
- Strategically Drives Field Marketing Business Objectives and Metrics for Growth as a Super City
- Manages strategic directions, objectives and goals from Health-Ade by Director of Field Marketing/VP of Marketing
- Headquarters and manages the expectations for the assigned region/market to all FMC’s/CMM’s.
- Strategically optimize use of all resources, while maintaining a healthy volume of activity in each market by being hands on and present as a leader to the FMC’s/CMM’s and contractors.
- Presents all market planning, reporting and recapping data for the region to the Director of Field Marketing/ VP of Marketing.
- Strategically collaborates with FMM in the other regions to consistently develop avenues for resource maximization, consumer impact and retail sales, and learned lessons through analysis on trends
- Actively participates in Sales, Distributor, Merchandising and Retail efforts to close sales accounts when needed.
- Hire and train their FMC’s/CMM’s to attain regional objectives
- Live a healthy lifestyle to represent the Health-Ade brand
- Willingness and openness to receive constructive feedback positively
- Dynamic communicator, engaging and persuasive public speaker/presenter
- Entrepreneurial and adaptable to changing environments
- Self-motivated and team-spirited
- Strategic, intellectually curious, innovative and resourceful
- Basic characteristics for success in this role must be aligned to the corporate values of the organization showing:
- Bachelor degree from accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years’ event marketing and management experience of a high-volume City
- Strong understanding of natural products and yoga/fitness lifestyle trends to increase marketing activity.
- Knowledge of Kombucha or any fermented beverage is a plus!
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint, Google Docs to present to Senior Management on progress of region and learned lessons. Ability to learn and use new technology that is associated with the job to be efficient
- Experience using social media tools to enhance event marketing
- Professional experience in managing budgets of hundreds of thousands of dollars
- Optimistic and motivating FMC’s/CMM’s with strong coaching skills and ability to hold their people accountable.
- Exceptional strategic planner and project manager with strong event production background
- Ownership and/or use of a reliable automobile with auto insurance coverage
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Ability to travel 25%+ of the year within the assigned region and ability to work on weekends and evenings
- Must be able to, at a minimum, lift and/or move up to 50pounds
- Residence in Northern California required for the region it will manage
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- This is a full- time, exempt position with multiple of direct reports.