Supporting the Executive & Office Project Manager in organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling the front of the office, a wide range of administrative support-related tasks, and will be able to find creative and efficient solutions for the day-to-day duties.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Answer high volume of calls and able to screen and direct to the correct person
- Provides general support to visitors
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Serve as the point person for basic filing, maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, and bills
- Run general errands
- Monitors the use of supplies and equipment
- Keeps the office stocked with necessary supplies
- Maintains the upkeep of conference rooms, meeting rooms, and overall office
- Assists Project Manager with company meetings and events, and various tasks
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Solid/Professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Extremely outgoing, energetic and friendly
- Approachable, professional and detail-oriented
- Flexible, willingness to learn and ability to multitask
- Proactive and resourceful, with the ability to find create problem-solving solutions
- Accountability for all actions
- Basic to Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and certain Adobe features
- Ability to calculate simple mathematical functions
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent email correspondence skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage one’s self and work in an efficient manner, and interact with others effectively and professionally
- Basic kombucha knowledge is a plus!