Health-Ade is the fastest growing Kombucha company in the US. We are a fun, hard-working, and high performing bunch, making the best tasting, highest-quality kombucha you can buy. Health-Ade tastes better because we wouldn’t have it any other way. We use the most premium ingredients and processes to develop, brew and ferment Kombucha. And we follow our gut with every 2 1⁄2 gallon jar we make. Everything we do, is to inspire people to trust themselves, in life and in health. Health-Ade is quickly expanding nationally, so if you have the passion, the work ethic, team attitude, and the drive to succeed, inquire about how you can join our bubbly crew.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Stock product from store inventory to increase movement of bottles out of back stock and off of the shelf
- Rotate inventory according to FIFO (First In, First Out).
- Maintain a clean and orderly shelf at assigned stores.
- Ensure all product tags are visible and demonstrating correct pricing
- Follow a weekly route pre-planned by Merchandiser and Lead Merchandiser so all assigned stores are fully covered.
INTERACTION WITH STORE ASSOCIATES
- Form positive relationships with store associates to leverage the Health-Ade brand
- Communicate with store managers/buyers regarding any production or inventory updates and issues
- Assist managers/buyers with ordering systems to avoid OOS in store
- Communicate with store managers/buyers/store personnel regarding product updates and promotions
- Provide relevant sell sheets, point of sales (POS) items, and training materials when appropriate
- Maintain constant communication with supervisor; including OOS, personnel changes, and any pertinent account updates
- Communicate in a direct manner with all team members
- Follow through on special assignments/projects
- Honest, trustworthy, and personable
- Self-motivated, driven, and confident
- Resourceful and always looking for ways to learn and develop
- Has an internal compass for always doing the right thing
- Solutions oriented and positive
- Accountable at all costs
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of kombucha is a plus!
- Ability to manage one’s self and work in an efficient manner
- Foster relationships and interact with others effectively and professionally
- Ability to learn and use technology associated with the job
- Ownership and/or use of a reliable automobile with auto insurance coverage
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Ability to lift 40lbs of weight unaidedResidence in Los Angeles area preferred